Only show what’s important
Businesses that provide a specific product or service related to a small defined target market do not have the luxury of having a “thick” website. If your company sells a very limited number of product and/or services, you can still present your content in a manner that search engines will love and recognize as informative. Plus, humans will enjoy, read and understand.
It’s a mind game predicting what a reader wants to see before the reader actually views the webpage. When a reader ends up in your website from a search engine or a link from another website, they want to get the right information within mere seconds of entering the webpage, or they’re gone. This is known as a bounce rate. Bounce Rates are a carefully monitored metric that our professional SEO engineers are well aware of. Having high traffic yet a high bounce rate is considered a indication of poor quality content.
Filter filter filter
Filter out the fluff. A landing page should be very carefully laid out with if at all possible, above the fold content. Above fold meaning the entire page showing everything required without the need to scroll any further. Thought is required to show very specific information that has the greatest reader value. Information such as;
- Company name and phone number using highly visible text
- Your list of services or product brand in bullet form
- h1 h2 tags should be well research the highest value “Keywords or phrases”
- Meta description tag should be very well written with between 150-160 characters.
- Title of the page should contain a quality keyword
- Any credibility to the company such as organizations or best feedback should be listed in the content section of the webpage. Recognized association logos are great!
Optimize with us
internetWorld.ca Corp has the right formula for short sweet page optimization success. Thin websites are not a problem, and as with all of our websites short webpage’s undergo rigorous testing for the highest relevant traffic and user retention. We will develop, filter and test for the best possible landing page.
If your company sells a very limited number of product and/or services, you can still present your content in a manner that search engines will love and recognize as informative. Plus, humans will enjoy, read and understand.